Friday, August 16, 2013

3 DEGREES CHUM BUCKET PANTS

It's another Janet Reid 100-word contest. YEAH! I love these contests.

It's a small world writing contest!
Usual rules:

1. Write a story using 100 words or fewer.

2. Include the following words in the story
Degrees
Chum

Bucket
Pants 

3. You must include the entire word in correct letter order but it does not have to be the entire word:

Chummy but not Schlump
Pantsless but not phantoms

4. Contest opens on Saturday 8/17 at 10:00 am and closes Sunday 8/18 at 10:00am.  All times are Eastern Shark times.


Here's my entry


We're filming "Samson Does Delilah." Samson's with the fluffer -- 3rd time! -- while the director and crew discuss camera angles and degrees of lighting. Meanwhile, I'm waiting around wearing no pants, no bra, just lipstick and fuck-me-sailor stilettos. 

I ask a grip, "Be a chum and get me a Pepsi." Lazy bastard ignores me. 

I light up and inhale once and someone barks, "DROP THAT IN THE BUTT BUCKET!" Fuckin' insurance regulations. 

I start bitching that Samson's obviously down for the day when the director brings in some gung-ho backup guy named Art. 

"Okay, Delilah. Don't whine. Art's harder." 




UPDATE: Once again I didn't win and once again I got special recognition for making Janet Reid laugh! 



...

No comments:

Post a Comment