Friday, August 16, 2013

3 DEGREES CHUM BUCKET PANTS

It's another Janet Reid 100-word contest. YEAH! I love these contests.

It's a small world writing contest!
Usual rules:

1. Write a story using 100 words or fewer.

2. Include the following words in the story
Degrees
Chum
3 
Bucket
Pants 

3. You must include the entire word in correct letter order but it does not have to be the entire word:

Chummy but not Schlump
Pantsless but not phantoms

4. Contest opens on Saturday 8/17 at 10:00 am and closes Sunday 8/18 at 10:00am.  All times are Eastern Shark times.


Here's my entry: 


We're filming "Samson Does Delilah." Samson's with the fluffer -- 3rd time! -- while the director and crew discuss camera angles and degrees of lighting. Meanwhile, I'm waiting around wearing no pants, no bra, just lipstick and fuck-me-sailor stilettos. 

I ask a grip, "Be a chum and get me a Pepsi." Lazy bastard ignores me. 

I light up and inhale once and someone barks, "DROP THAT IN THE BUTT BUCKET!" Fuckin' insurance regulations. 

I start bitching that Samson's obviously down for the day when the director brings in some gung-ho backup guy named Art. 

"Okay, Delilah. Don't whine. Art's harder." 




UPDATE: Once again I didn't win and once again I got special recognition for making Janet Reid laugh! 



...

No comments:

Post a Comment